Wharf Cottage Gifts Foulridge Lancashire

Think of rolling country side, and a brilliant cycle ride too.
Riding along on my Pashley, I'm lucky to have a brilliant stopping off place, Wharf Cottage Gifts owned by my friend Liz Bell.

Liz decided that their lovely renovated listed building had the scope to open a gift shop, also selling ice cream and traditional sweets. It's just the perfect setting, overlooking the canal it's sure to be a success.
Liz also sells the odd piece of shabby chic furniture and lovely crafts sold on a commission basis.

There's plenty of parking too and a lovely cafe next door if you fancy a bite to eat.  It's certainly like being on holiday everyday.

Tracey xx













Comments

jomash said…
Hi I'm Joanne I made the witches and knitted toys and baby clothes for Liz. Thanks for writing this blog :) Its a lovely cafe and beautiful area for walking and cyling .

Popular Posts