Interior Stylist Styling Design Simple Interiors Home Photography Lancashire Ebay Entrepreneur

I have always had an interest in Interior design and never imagined I would one day have my own company Homeleigh Vintage doing exactly what I love.  Interiors is a very personal thing and there are no right and wrongs in putting ideas together.  For me it's something that evolves from the simplest of objects! That one object can pull together a whole scheme.  I love a mix of things, nothing contrived and don't worry that things won't match and somehow it just works. My home is late victorian and has lots of character, high ceilings, wooden floors huge windows and wooden shutters.  Those features are beautiful on their own so by adding select pieces of furniture they compliment the room.  

Keeping the rooms neutral means I can add pops of colour in an ornament for example or pattern in a cushion and beautiful artwork. It helps as I sell vintage furniture on ebay so I am lucky enough to find one off pieces to fill my home. My Interior design background, interior styling and amateur photography go hand in hand to make for a good business. Below are images of my home.  Hope you enjoyed this post from Homeleigh Vintage





www.vintage-cushions.co.uk



Comments

Popular Posts